Perfect Summer Salad!
During summer time, not sure if its just me or what...but don't you feel like eating good, fresh, juicy food?
Well, grab pen and paper because you are going to LOVE this Perfect Summer Salad, which I posted on my Insta today. I know its know wedding related at all...However, I'm a foodie and I thought you can prepare it for your Rehearsal Dinner (goes delish with BBQ) or you can serve it at your Bridal Shower(It looks so posh and pretty!) if you are celebrating it at home...
So i guess, it is wedding related after all! lol
Ingredients (serves 4 people)
~ 8-9 good size peaches, which are not too ripe but are ready to eat. Its better if they are softer rather than firmer.
~ 3 big red onions, thinly sliced.
~ 2 -3 pints of cherry tomatoes, cut in halves.
~ 1 bunch of parsley
~ 5 limes, the bigger the better.
~ Olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the onion salad first. Once you slice the onions, let them soak in a bowl with water for 1 hr minimum.
2. Remove all the water, and add the cherry tomatoes and about 4-5 tablespoons of olive oil to the onions. Mix all.
3. Now squeeze 4 limes into the onions.
4. Cut the peaches in thin slices and add them to the onion mix.
5. Chop parsley finely and add to this mix.
6. Squeeze the last lime into mix and add desired salt and pepper. Mix it all.
7. Serve immediately and ENJOY!
I'd love to know how did you like this healthy recipe! Feel free to shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org :)